Friday, February 24, 2012

38- Mayfly – Deep Sky Eyes (Mesh)

Mayfly has released Deep Sky Eyes in Mesh! Its the first time that I have seen mesh eyes and I love them really, because the mesh eyes are much more detailed and realistic than the regular texture eyes. The regular and mesh eyes are sold separately at Mayfly. But the mesh eyes has a resizing option. The resizing makes the whole eye bigger or smaller, which also makes the iris smaller since the whole texture gets smaller when you resize the prim. And it has 4 different colours of eye whites. You can wear two different eye colors too. I'm really in love with these mesh eyes because they are high realistic.
I only an say: go and try out the demo version! Here r some of my favorites:


Taxi to Mayfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

pixel cabinet